The police department of the city of Tempe is ramping up its efforts to make the city’s streets safer, as evident by a document released on Friday morning.
According to the document, which lists the 10 most dangerous intersections in Tempe, the intersection at Rural and University is considered one of the most dangerous with 68 accidents occurring there last year.
The Tempe Police Department will be patrolling more heavily at that intersection throughout all times of the day and night in an effort to prevent accidents there.
Officers are hoping that if people notice the presence of police there, they will slow down.
The list is as follows for the 10 most dangerous intersections in Tempe in the last six months:
- Southern Avenue and Rural Road
- Rural Road and University Drive
- 5000 S Arizona Mills Circle
- Broadway Road and Rural Road
- Baseline Road and I-10 Freeway
- Mill Avenue and Southern Avenue
- McClintock Drive and Baseline Road
- Broadway Road and McClintock Drive
- Priest Drive and Elliot Road
- Guadalupe Road and McClintock Drive
If you, or someone you know, have been in a car accident, you have the right to compensation. The Law Offices of Byrl Lane have the necessary experience to win your case. You deserve to have a Tempe car accident lawyer who will fight for your rights and who can accurately represent all of your concerns. You need a car accident lawyer who is familiar with all of the Arizona state laws and will work as hard as possible to serve you and the community. Call the Law Offices of Byrl Lane today for your free evaluation!